Clinical Nurses Needed for
New Step Down Respiratory Care Unit to Open this Fall
Respiratory Care Unit (RCU) nurses care for patients who are well enough to leave the ICU but not well enough to go to the medical floor. Patient may be moved from RCU to the medical floor or can even be discharged directly from RCU to home.
- Two brand new units; 18 beds
- Low nurse to patient ratio with higher acuity patients
- Only designated RCU in Tulsa
- NT’s to assist with ADL (assisted daily living)
The Clinical Nurse I assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with hospital standards and unit policies/procedures for the purpose of monitoring and evaluating patient functional status.
Completion of an accredited collegiate Registered Nurse program
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification Requirements:
Valid State of Oklahoma Registered Nurse License
Zero to six months related experience - Step Down experience is preferred though new graduates are welcome.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of general disease state management processes, bio- psychosocial model, and clinical pathways
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner
- Ability to be detail oriented as required in the examination of clinical and numerical data