If you are interested in applying for EMPLOYMENT within Saint Francis Health System, please email Sarah McGee at email@example.com
for your pre-application. She will send you a secure link to our online form.
If you have specific questions after reviewing the application for admitting privileges at Saint Francis Hospital, Saint Francis Hospital South or Laureate Psychiatric Clinic and Hospital, please contact the medical staff office at 918-494-1401 or email Jennifer Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
.Please note that each position has its own specific set of requirements that must be met before filling out the application for privileges.
Also, each hospital or clinic has policies, rules and regulations and bylaws specific for credentialing. Please click the links below to access each hospital or clinic's documents.
Saint Francis Hospital
Saint Francis Hospital South
Start here to begin the application process:
Apply here for medical staff membership and/or clinical privileges at one or more of the following Saint Francis Health System facilities: Saint Francis Hospital, Saint Francis Hospital South, Laureate Psychiatric Clinic and Hospital. The following requirements (noted below) must be met before processing can begin.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA, WE CANNOT PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
- Current unrestricted license in the State of Oklahoma or application in process.
- Current unrestricted DEA and OBNDD registration (for prescribing privileges) or application in process.
- Completion of residency training at an institution that is ACGME or AOA certified in the specialty in which privileges are requested.
- Board certification from a board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties, the American Osteopathic Association, the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery or the ADA, or the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, as applicable. Applicants who are not board certified at the time of application must be a board candidate and achieve board certification within seven (7) years from the date of completion of their residency/fellowship training.
- Current, valid, professional liability insurance in the amount of at least $500,000/$1,000,000.
- Agree to fulfill all responsibilities regarding emergency service call coverage for your specialty.
- No record of conviction of Medicare, Medicaid or insurance fraud and abuse, payment of civil money penalties for same, or exclusion from such programs.
- No record of conviction of, or plea of guilty or no contest to, any felony, or any misdemeanor related to the practice of your profession, other healthcare related matters, third-party reimbursement, violence, or controlled substance violations.
- No record of denial, revocation, relinquishment or termination of appointment or clinical privileges at any hospital for reasons related to professional competence or conduct.
I confirm that I have read all of the privileges application process and do meet all of the criteria. Please provide the application link below.