Maximum Number of Semesters Funded:
Two (2) Work Commitment:
Six (6) months full-time employment as a Medical Technologist per semester.Requirements:
Must be a current student with the School of Medical Technology at Saint Francis. Academics:
Method of Application:
- 2.5 overall GPA*
- 2.5 Biology/Chemistry GPA*
- Attend a regionally-accredited university/college
(Senior year of Baccalaureate program)
- Application is posted in the Summer. Search "scholarships" in the Job Category tab of our current job openings section for the application.
- Complete online application by deadline given and attach program acceptance letter or proof of enrollment per requirements above.
- If you are selected for an interview, the following documents must be ready for submission:
*GPA is based on 4.0 scale
- Program acceptance letter if new nursing student, or proof of enrollment if current nursing student
- Official transcripts (sealed) showing grades received at all colleges/universities attended, with a minimum cumulative GPA* of 2.5
- Two (sealed) letters of recommendation from employers, professors or other business professionals