Amount Per Semester:
$1,200 for full-time student Maximum Number of Semesters Funded:
Two (2) When is Application Posted:
In the middle of the Careers homepage, locate the "Keyword" search box.
- Type in "Medical Technologist."
- Click "search."
- Make the appropriate selection, and follow the link to apply.
A maximum of two (2) semesters may be awarded with a work commitment of six (6) months full-time employment as a Medical Technologist Requirements:
Must be a current student with the School of Medical Technology at Saint Francis Academics:
Method of Application:
- 2.5 overall GPA*
- 2.5 Biology/Chemistry GPA*
- Attend a regionally-accredited university/college
(Senior year of Baccalaureate Program)
- Complete online application by deadline given and attach program acceptance letter or proof of enrollment per requirements above.
- If you are selected for an interview, the following documents must be ready for submission:
*GPA is based on 4.0 scale
- Program acceptance letter if new nursing student, or proof of enrollment if current nursing student
- Official transcripts (sealed) showing grades received at all colleges/universities attended, with a minimum cumulative GPA* of 2.50
- Two (sealed) letters of recommendation from employers, professors or other business professionals