Amount Per Semester:
$1,750 full-time student, $875 part-time student Maximum Number of Semesters Funded:
Four (4) When is Application Posted:
Fall and Spring
In the middle of the Careers homepage, locate the "Keyword" search box.
- Type in "Nursing Scholarship."
- Click "search."
- Make the appropriate selection, and follow the link to apply.
Maximum four (4) semesters may be awarded with a work commitment of six (6) months full-time employment as an RN in direct patient care areas in exchange for every semester funded Requirements:
Method of Application:
- Acceptance into state-approved nursing school or show proof of enrollment, if current nursing student in state-approved nursing school
- 2.5 overall GPA*
- Complete online application by deadline given and attach program acceptance letter or proof of enrollment per requirements above.
- If you are selected for an interview, the following documents must be ready for submission:
*GPA is based on 4.0 scale
- Program acceptance letter if new nursing student, or proof of enrollment if current nursing student
- Official transcripts (sealed) showing grades received at all colleges/universities attended, with a minimum cumulative GPA* of 2.50
- Two (sealed) letters of recommendation from employers, professors or other business professionals