Maximum Number of Semesters Funded:
Four (4) Work Commitment:
Maximum four (4) semesters may be awarded with a work commitment of six (6) months full-time employment as a Registered Nurse in direct patient care areas in exchange for every semester funded. Requirements:
Method of Application:
- Acceptance into state-approved nursing school or show proof of enrollment, if current nursing student in state-approved nursing school
- 2.5 overall GPA*
- Application is posted in the Spring and Fall. Search "scholarships" in the Job Category tab of our current job openings section for the application.
- Complete online application by deadline given and attach program acceptance letter or proof of enrollment per requirements above.
- If you are selected for an interview, the following documents must be ready for submission:
- Program acceptance letter if new nursing student, or proof of enrollment if current nursing student
- Official transcripts (sealed) showing grades received at all colleges/universities attended, with a minimum cumulative GPA* of 2.5
- Two (sealed) letters of recommendation from employers, professors or other business professionals
*GPA is based on 4.0 scale