Maximum Number of Semesters Funded:
One (1) Work Commitment:
A maximum of one (1) semester may be awarded with a work commitment of six (6) months full-time employment or
twelve (12) months part-time employment as a Patient Care Technician working under the Advanced Unlicensed Assistant (AUA) certification. Requirements:
Method of Application:
- High School/GED graduate
- College Preparatory Test (CPT) score of 80% or above (contact Tulsa Community College for information)
- Applications are available in the Fall. Search "scholarships" in the Job Category tab of our current job openings section for the application.
- Complete the online application by advertised deadline.
- If you are selected for an interview, the following documents must be ready for submission:
- High School/GED or college transcripts
- Letter of acceptance into the Patient Care Technician program
- Two (2) personal/professional letters of recommendation from employers, professors or other business professionals