Amount per Semester:
$700 Maximum Number of Semesters Funded:
One (1) When is Application Posted:
In the middle of the Careers homepage, locate the "Keyword" search box.
- Type in "Patient Care Technician."
- Click "search."
- Make the appropriate selection, and follow the link to apply.
A maximum of one (1) semester may be awarded with a work commitment of six (6) months full-time employment or
twelve (12) months part-time employment as a Patient Care Technician working under the Advanced Unlicensed Assistant (AUA) certification. Requirements:
Method of Application:
- High School/GED graduate
- College Preparatory Test (CPT) score of 80% or above (contact Tulsa Community College for information)
- Complete online application by advertised deadline
- If you are selected for an interview, the following documents must be ready for submission:
- High School/GED or college transcripts
- CPT score reports
- Letter of acceptance into the Patient Care Technician program
- Two (2) personal/professional letters of recommendation from employers, professors or other business professionals