Maximum Number of Semesters Funded:
Nine (9) When is Application Posted:
In the middle of the Careers homepage, locate the "Keyword" search box.
- Type in "Physical Therapy"
- Click "search"
- Make the appropriate selection, and follow the link to apply
A maximum of nine (9) semesters may be awarded with a work commitment of six (6) months full-time employment as a Physical Therapist in direct patient care areas in exchange for every semester funded.
Method of Application:
- Acceptance into a state-approved university/college physical therapy program or if a current physical therapy student in a state-approved physical therapy school, show proof of enrollment
- 2.5 overall GPA*
- Application is posted in the Spring. Search "scholarships" in the Job Category tab of our current job openings section for the application.
- Complete the online application by deadline given and attach program acceptance letter or proof of enrollment per requirements above.
- If you are selected for an interview, the following documents must be ready for submission:
*GPA is based on 4.0 scale
- Program acceptance letter, if new physical therapy student or proof of enrollment, if current physical therapy student
- Official transcripts (sealed) showing grades received at all colleges/universities attended, with a minimum cumulative GPA* of 2.50
- Two (sealed) letters of recommendation from employers, professors or other business professionals