Amount Per Semester
$1,500 Maximum Number of Semesters Funded:
Four (4) When is Application Posted:
In the middle of the Careers homepage, locate the "Keyword" search box.
- Type in "Respiratory Therapy."
- Click "search."
- Make the appropriate selection, and follow the link to apply.
A maximum of four (4) semesters may be awarded with a work commitment of six (6) months full-time employment as a Respiratory Therapist in direct patient care areas in exchange for every semester funded. Requirements:
Method of Application:
- Acceptance into state-approved respiratory program or show proof of enrollment, if current respiratory student in state-approved school
- 2.5 overall GPA*
- Complete online application by deadline given and attach program acceptance letter or proof of enrollment per requirements above
- If you are selected for an interview, the following documents must be ready for submission:
*GPA is based on 4.0 scale
- Program acceptance letter, if new respiratory student or proof of enrollment, if current student
- Official transcripts (sealed) showing grades received at all colleges/universities attended, with a minimum cumulative GPA* of 2.50
- Two (sealed) letters of recommendation from employers, professors or other business professionals