Clear Direction - Tobacco Cessation Program
Clear Direction (Tobacco Cessation Program)
- Program materials developed at the U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion
- Tests for nicotine dependence using the Fagerstrom Scale and the Addiction Triangle
- 6 weeks in duration; 1 hour per week
• Group support
• Understanding nicotine addiction
• Coupons for nicotine replacement therapy
• Stress management
• Nutrition and food management
• Exercise and weight management
• Motivational tools
Classes are led by trained tobacco cessation facilitators.
Learn More About Tobacco Cessation at Saint Francis Health Zone
Please call us with questions or to register at 918-494-8263.