Saint Francis MyChart
Sign Up Now!
MyChart is a secure, online tool that allows patients to connect with their personal health information 24/7. Patients can access MyChart from any Internet connected computer or smartphone device.
With MyChart you can...
- Request an appointment with your Warren Clinic physician office
- View your lab and test results
- View medication information and request a prescription refill
- Review and pay your bill online
- Communicate with your physician's office
- Manage health information for your family members (permission required)
- View health education topics
Requirements to Register for a MyChart Account
- You must be at least 18 years of age and have an existing medical record on file with Saint Francis Health System. This would include having a medical record on file with the following:
- Saint Francis Hospital;
- Warren Clinic (primary and specialty physician offices and urgent care);
- Heart Hospital at Saint Francis;
- Saint Francis Hospital South;
- Saint Francis Imaging Center; and
- Saint Francis Breast Center.
- You must enter a valid email address upon registration to receive all MyChart communications.
- To access the records for your child who has been treated at The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis or Warren Clinic pediatrics, you must complete a MyChart Child Proxy form.
- If you are an approved caregiver for another adult, such as elderly family member, an Adult Proxy form is required by that patient’s physician office.
MyChart® Epic Systems Corporation