- You must be at least 18 years of age and have an existing medical record on file with Saint Francis Health System. This would include having a medical record on file with the following:
- Saint Francis Hospital;
- Warren Clinic (primary and specialty physician offices and urgent care);
- Heart Hospital at Saint Francis;
- Saint Francis Hospital South;
- Saint Francis Imaging Center; and
- Saint Francis Breast Center.
- You must enter a valid email address upon registration to receive all MyChart communications.
- To access the records for your child who has been treated at The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis or Warren Clinic pediatrics, you must complete a MyChart Child Proxy form.
- If you are an approved caregiver for another adult, such as elderly family member, an Adult Proxy form is required by that patient’s physician office.
MyChart® Epic Systems Corporation
Register for MyChart
Registration for MyChart is easy and just takes a couple of minuets. Please have your access code handy. If you do not have an access code, you can request one online. For questions or additional help, please review the following links:
Activating Your Account
Contact MyChart at Saint Francis