Children's Miracle Network Hospitals offers America's credit union movement the ideal fundraising vehicle through the Credit Unions for Kids Program. The funds raised by credit unions in eastern Oklahoma benefit The Children's Hospital at Saint Francis in Tulsa, OK. Members and employees have the opportunity to impact the lives of families throughout our community. Funds are raised through campaigns, icon sales, candy bar and candle sales, and other special events.
Active credit unions in eastern Oklahoma are:
- Oklahoma Central Credit Union
- Sand Springs Federal Credit Union
- Tulsa Postal & Community Federal Credit Union
- Tulsa Teachers Credit Union
- Tinker Federal Credit Union
- Western Sun Federal Credit Union
- University & Community Federal Credit Union
- Green Country Chapter
Credit unions in northeast Oklahoma may join the Green Country Credit Unions for Kids Chapter. To find out about local fundraising, please contact The Children's Hospital Foundation at 918-502-6762.