There is a lot of construction going on at the Yale campus. Where can I park?
Between now and the summer of 2014 Saint Francis Hospital is undergoing construction of a new bed tower, main lobby, Trauma Emergency Center and convent. Here is a map of current parking and closed areas
. Parking will change as the construction moves forward so please refer to this map on a regular basis. Read more about new Trauma Emergency Center
and view renderings of the new building and public areas.
I want to visit a friend in the hospital. Are there any visitation guidelines?
Yes, we want you and your child to have a good experience while you are visiting The Children's Hospital, but the safety and comfort of all of our patients is our first concern. These guidelines will help us provide a pleasant and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- Visitors should check in at the information desk on Level A in the main lobby.
- A volunteer or security will give you a visitors badge and point you in the right direction.
- General visitation hours are over at 8:30 p.m.
- Please limit visitors other than primary caregivers to one to two at a time.
I'd like to send a gift to a patient. Where should I sent it?
We offer two option when ordering gift items such as balloons and flowers patients.
- 1 - Place an order online with the Saint Francis Auxiliary's gift
- shop. Orders are delivered to the patient's room on Monday
through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Items ordered over the
weekend will be delivered on Monday.
- 2 - Outside orders should be delivered to the following address:
- The Children's Hospital at Saint Francis
6161 South Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
Are there any automatic teller machines (ATMs) available at The Children’s Hospital or within the main hospital?
ATM machines are located in The Children’s Hospital on Level A, next to PJ Snax. In the main hospital, ATMs are located on Level B outside of the credit union next to the Sky Walk; at the entrance to the Food Court; and by the Emergency Room.
Where are the vending machines located?
Vending machines are accessible 24 hours a day on Level B of The Children’s Hospital and on Level B of the main hospital by the orange elevators.