The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis in Tulsa, OK, offers a full spectrum of children's medical services, but our real specialty is kids! World-class physicians who are passionate about their specialties make The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis a regional leader in treating seriously ill children.
Specialized Pediatric Services Support Healing and Wellness
The Children’s Hospital offers a wide range of programs and children's services for specific diseases, in addition to general care for common pediatrics illnesses. So, whether your child needs an in-hospital stay, a trip to our Pediatric Emergency Center or a visit with one of our pediatric specialists, we’re ready to deliver skilled and compassionate care.
Our pediatric services and specialties include:
Other areas of expertise include:
- Cardiac surgery: One out of every 100 babies is born with some type of congenital heart disease. The cardiac program at The Children's Hospital seeks to detect heart problems before a child is even born.
- Genetic diagnostic testing: The root cause for many childhood diseases is often genetic related. The Children's Hospital integrates state-of-the-art genetic diagnostic tests for patients and their families.
- Hematology/Oncology: Our dedicated team works with children who have cancer, sickle cell anemia or other types of blood disorders.
- Henry Zarrow Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU): The NICU team continually leads new programs that make a big impact on pediatric patient outcomes.
- Neurology: Our specialists work with patients and their families to help them better understand specific aspects of a disorder and provide the services and support needed to ease the concerns of parents and enrich each child's life.
- Pediatric Emergency Center (PEC): Serving more than 20,000 children annually, this child-friendly ER provides pediatric-specific emergency care for children.
- Pulmonology: Our specialized physicians offer care for children who have various problems associated with their lungs and breathing.
- Adolescent medicine
- Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- Infectious disease
See a Children's Health Specialist
For more information about our comprehensive children's medical services, please call 918-502-6000