The Natalie Warren Bryant Cancer Center is pleased to offer patients the convenience of a specially-dedicated American Cancer Society (ACS) Resource Room. Open Monday through Thursday, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., the ACS Resource Room is located on Level B of the Cancer Center, directly across from the Blue North elevators.
Services provided free of charge from the ACS include:
- Prosthesis and prosthesis fitting
- Wigs (several colors and style)
- Hats, scarves and turbans
- Gas cards
- Guestroom hotel program: Free hotel stay for patients traveling 50 miles or more one way
- Road to Recovery: Volunteer transportation program through which patients are taken to and from treatment
- Personal health managers: Information kits/medical paperwork organizers
- Educational materials for kids, families and patients
For more information about the ACS Resource Room, please call 918-502-3150.