Outpatient Infusion nurses administer medication through a needle or catheter in a pleasant, nurturing environment. Patients requiring these services include:
- Cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy
- Patients with blood disorders
- Patients requiring intravenous antibiotics
- Patients requiring frequent medication injections
- Other patients who require intravenous treatments, but are not hospitalized
Types of Infusion Services
Our skilled and knowledgeable staff will closely monitor your response to treatment. Infusion services and treatments include:
- Central line catheter care
- Hydration therapy
- IV antibiotic therapy
- IV immune globulin
- Intramuscular injections
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Subcutaneous injections
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Transfusions of blood products
You will receive your infusion in a comfortable recliner where you may watch television, listen to music, read or just relax.
Outpatient Infusion Locations
There are two convenient locations to help make your infusion experience as comfortable as possible.
Saint Francis Hospital
- Non-oncology related services
Saint Francis Cancer Center
- 6161 South Yale, A Level (main hospital, north entrance)
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- 16 treatment recliners
- Oncology related services
- 11212 East 48th Street, 1st floor (near 48th & Garnett)
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- 23 treatment recliners/1 bedroom/3 port lab draw rooms
Learn More About Saint Francis Outpatient Infusion Services
For more information about our infusion services and treatment options, please call 918-556-7075.
And, visit our patient information
page for tips and suggestions on healthy eating, managing stress and finding a support group.