, we hope these suggestions and tip sheets will prove helpful. You may print these flyers or save them to your computer. We're also providing
- It is important to maintain weight during cancer treatment. This includes a few recipes that we recommend to be used in addition to meals to help increase energy. Quick Overview: General Nutrition Guidelines During Cancer Treatment
- During chemotherapy or radiation the dietary goal is weight maintenance. This flyer offers guidelines to ensure the patient is getting enough calories and proteins. Nutrition During Cancer Treatment
- An in-depth booklet about nutrition. It includes recipes, guidelines, supplement information and much more. Health Information for the Cancer Patient
- Defines common terms used in cancer diagnosis and treatment. Discusses the Nadir period and what to watch for during this time. Energy Conservation
- Helpful to all cancer patients. Guidelines for Exercise
- Fatigue remains one of the most common problems experienced by patients with cancer. Light exercise with increasing physical activity is one strategy for successful management of fatigue. Managing Stress
- Helpful to all cancer patients.
Learn More About Saint Francis Outpatient Infusion Services
For more information about our infusion services and treatment options, please call 918-556-7075.