Pediatric specialists treat both inpatients and outpatients. Saint Francis provides specialized physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy for children and adolescents dealing with acute and chronic conditions including:
- Musculoskeletal and neurological disorders
- Cerebral palsy
- Traumatic brain injury
- Developmental delays
- Chromosomal disorders
- Congenital abnormalities
- Sensory integration disorders
- Generalized muscle weakness or hypotonia
- Language and articulation disorders
- Speech disorders caused by hearing impairment and cleft palate
- Orthopedic injuries
Our team of pediatric therapists uses innovative and proven approaches to encourage children of all ages to engage in comprehensive treatment programs.
Learn More About Pediatric Rehabilitation at Saint Francis Hospital
To contact the Pediatric Therapy Department regarding inpatient or outpatient services, please call 918-494-1761.