Saint Francis Hospital’s urologic surgeons are committed to delivering state-of-the-art care to all patients with problems involving the kidneys, ureters, bladder, prostate and sexual organs.
Common urologic problems include:
- Kidney stones
- Blood in the urine
- Difficulty with urinating, including the inability to urinate
- Urinary incontinence
- Sexual dysfunction
- Elevated PSA levels
- Prostate cancer
- Tumors of the kidneys and bladder
Our urologic specialists provide the latest in minimally-invasive surgical technique including laser surgery, seed implantation for prostate cancer and percutaneous procedures for urinary stone disease. Other urologic treatments and services provided at Saint Francis Hospital include:
- Evaluation and management of patients with blockages in the urinary system (including prostate obstruction), as well as patients with urinary leakage problems
- Diagnosis and treatment of stones in the urinary tract
- Male infertility
- Evaluation and management of the various cancers of the urologic organs
To learn more or to schedule an appointment with a physician, please call 918-488-6688.