The Trauma Emergency Center (TEC) at Saint Francis Hospital
leads the way in sustaining and maintaining the quality of life for Tulsans and our neighbors throughout eastern Oklahoma. Our trauma and critical care services are greatly enhanced by the many sub specialty services
available at the hospital.
Comprehensive Trauma Services
Verified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health as a Level II Trauma Center, the TEC has a long-standing legacy of providing comprehensive critical care to those facing complex, life-threatening emergencies. Our trauma center specialists adhere to the highest standards of critical care medicine.
In order to meet the healthcare needs of eastern Oklahoma, the TEC was included in the largest facility expansion in Saint Francis history and completed in September 2014.
Key Trauma Center features include:
- Designed to accommodate more than 120,000 patient visits annually (average of over 300 per day)
- Convertible area for mass casualty response within ambulance bay
- New clinical stations:
- Four (4) trauma /resuscitation rooms
- 12 acute/critical care rooms
- 39 adult general medicine stations
- Four (4) triage stations
- One (1) decontamination room
- Ability to expand to 114 clinical stations during disaster events
- Two (2) computed tomography (CT) suites
- Two (2) radiology rooms and one (1) cardiac catheterization laboratory
- Two (2) helipads on the roof of the patient tower
- Dedicated oversized trauma elevators
- Large covered ambulance bay to accommodate up to 14 ambulances at once
Adjacent to the TEC is eastern Oklahoma's only Pediatric Emergency Center (PEC)
, which can accommodate over 30,000 pediatric patients each year.
Learn More About the Trauma Emergency Center at Saint Francis Hospital
Located on the west side of campus at 61st and South Yale, the TEC is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For more information, please call 918-494-1225.