Warren Clinic Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine specializes in diagnosing and treating patients in Tulsa, OK, with musculoskeletal problems. Our orthopedic specialists focus on the complex system that supports movement and activity, including bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves. Whether you are a star high school athlete or weekend warrior, our orthopedists and joint pain specialists will help you get back to your active lifestyle.
Find Relief for Bone & Joint Pain
For most orthopedic diseases and injuries, there is more than one form of treatment available. Once your orthopedist diagnoses your injury or disorder, he or she will work with you to create an individualized treatment plan, which may include medication, exercise, physical therapy or surgery.
While our team uses minimally invasive procedures whenever possible to reduce pain and speed up recovery, we may also recommend traditional surgery. Your orthopedic surgeon will discuss your diagnosis and available treatment options to help you select the best plan and restore healthy activity.
Warren Clinic surgeons perform a full range of orthopedic surgeries and procedures
to help relieve bone and joint pain, including:
- Arthroscopy – a procedure using special cameras and equipment to visualize, diagnose and treat problems inside a joint
- Fusion – a "welding" process by which bones are fused together with bone grafts and internal devices (such as metal rods) to heal into a single solid bone
- Internal Fixation – a method to hold the broken pieces of bone in proper position with metal plates, pins or screws while the bone is healing
- Joint Replacement (partial, total and revision) – when an arthritic or damaged joint is removed and replaced with an artificial joint called a prosthesis
- Osteotomy – the correction of bone deformity by cutting and repositioning the bone
- Soft tissue repair – the mending of soft tissue, such as torn tendons or ligaments
See an Orthopedic Specialist
Don't let bone or joint pain slow you down - find an orthopedic physician
near you or call 918-488-6688
to make an appointment.