Warren Clinic Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine specializes in diagnosing and treating patients in Tulsa, OK, with musculoskeletal problems. Our orthopedic center focuses on the complex system including bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves that support movement and activity. Whether you are a weekend warrior or a star high school athlete, don’t be sidelined by an injury. Our orthopedists want to help you get back to your active lifestyle.
Orthopedic Specialties and Procedures
Many orthopedists focus in certain areas of the body, such as the foot and ankle, spine, hip or knee. Once your orthopedist diagnoses your injury or disorder, an individualized treatment plan can be discussed. Treatment may include medication, exercise, physical therapy or surgery.
For most orthopedic diseases and injuries there is more than one form of treatment available. While our team uses minimally invasive procedures whenever possible to reduce pain and speed up recovery, traditional surgery may be recommended. Your orthopedic surgeon will discuss your diagnosis and available treatment options to help you select the best plan and restore healthy activity.
Orthopedic surgeons perform a wide array of surgeries and procedures, including:
- Arthroscopy – a procedure using special cameras and equipment to visualize, diagnose and treat problems inside a joint
- Fusion – a "welding" process by which bones are fused together with bone grafts and internal devices (such as metal rods) to heal into a single solid bone
- Internal Fixation – a method to hold the broken pieces of bone in proper position with metal plates, pins or screws while the bone is healing
- Joint Replacement (partial, total and revision) – when an arthritic or damaged joint is removed and replaced with an artificial joint called a prosthesis
- Osteotomy – the correction of bone deformity by cutting and repositioning the bone
- Soft tissue repair – the mending of soft tissue, such as torn tendons or ligaments
Learn More About Warren Clinic Orthopedic Surgery
and Sports Medicine
Find an orthopedic physician and read about common orthopedic conditions and treatment options. Please call us with additional questions or to make an appointment at 918-488-6688.