The specialty of otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat or ENT) includes the entire scope of disorders of the head and neck.
Warren Clinic ENT Services Include:
- Ear surgery: Ear surgery ranges from the simple placement of ear tubes to delicate reconstructive ossicular repair of the ear.
- Nose and sinus: We specialize in sinus disease from a runny nose, to the repair of broken noses.
- Snoring and sleep apnea: After evaluation, treatment for sleep apnea and snoring may include polysomnography, CPAP therapy or surgical therapy.
- Throat: We treat simple throat conditions from sore throats and the removal of tonsils, to major surgical procedures including removing cancers from the mouth and throat.
- Thyroid and parathyroid care: Ultrasounds and advanced ultrasounds are performed on thyroid and neck masses. Thyroid surgery is also performed for benign and malignant disease of the thyroid and parathyroid surgery for hyperparathyroidism from parathyroid adenomas.
Learn More About Warren Clinic ENT Physicians
Search our physician directory
to find a provider near you. Please call us with questions or to schedule and appointment at 918-488-6688