At Warren Clinic
, our maternal fetal medicine specialists provide compassionate care for women experiencing high risk pregnancies. We work closely with your obstetrician to co-manage complex conditions before or during pregnancy.
Are You at Risk for a High-risk Pregnancy
Women with high-risk pregnancies may have one or more of the following contributing factors:
- Pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and epilepsy
- Advanced maternal age contributes to pregnancy risks for mothers age 35 and older
- Medical history of a prior stillbirth or miscarriage
- Pregnancy complications such as preterm labor, too much or too little amniotic fluid, infection or vaginal bleeding
- Fetal development such as birth defects, including a cleft lip or a heart defect, infections or medical issues such as Down syndrome.
- Abnormal placentas or conditions such as placenta previa or an abruption
- Multiple pregnancy with twins or triplets
Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists Provide:
- Advanced prenatal diagnostic studies
- Pre-pregnancy evaluations
- First trimester screening
- Detailed obstetric ultrasound
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for medical and pregnancy-related complications in the mother-to-be
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for medical complications in the unborn baby
Make an Appointment with Warren Clinic Maternal Fetal Medicine
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists, please call 918-502-4636.