Warren Clinic Urology specializes in diseases of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.
Although urology is classified as a surgical specialty, knowledge of internal medicine, pediatrics, gynecology and other specialties is required by the urologist because of the wide variety of clinical problems encountered.
The urologist reviews problems that may involve symptoms such as:
- Discomfort while urinating
- A sense of difficulty in completely emptying the bladder
- Incontinence – a loss of urinary control
- Hematuria – the appearance of blood in the urine
- The sensation of pain appearing to be related to one of the structures of the urinary tract
- Problems with sexual function
Learn More About Warren Clinic Urology Physicians
Search our urology physician directory
to find a provider near you. Please call us with questions or to schedule an appointment at 918-488-6688