Matters of the brain are delicate and complex. A pediatric neurologist can provide expert medical care and the latest advancements in modern medicine for pediatric brain treatments.
Pediatric neurology focuses on children with disorders of the nervous system and certain genetic, metabolic and muscular disorders.
This includes developmental/behavioral and general neurological disorders such as:
• Developmental and language delay
• Autism spectrum disorders including Asperger’s disorder
• Learning disabilities
• Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD)
• Movement disorders including tics, Tourette syndrome and dyskinesias
• Cerebral Palsy and spasticity
• Cerebrovascular conditions and stroke
• Muscle disorders and muscular dystrophies
Learn More About Pediatric Neurology Physicians
at Warren Clinic