The world-class cosmetic surgeons at Warren Clinic Plastic Surgery
specialize in breast mastopexy (breast lift surgery), performed to raise and firm the breasts. The excess skin is removed and the surrounding tissue is tightened to reshape and support the new breast shape. This procedure does not enlarge the breasts, it simply reshapes what is already there. Breast lift surgery is commonly performed after weight loss or breastfeeding, but sagging can also be caused by gravity, heredity and aging.
Your Breast Lift Surgery Consultation
There are many factors to discuss when considering breast lift surgery. Warren Clinic Plastic Surgery's highly skilled and attentive team, led by Paul A. Berry, M.D., and Kevin P. Kunkel, M.D., is here to help you make an informed and confident decision. During an initial consultation, they'll take the time to:
- Explore why you're considering breast mastopexy and the desired outcome, taking into account your specific condition and lifestyle and personal preferences
- Explain what to expect before and after the procedure
- Review any family history of breast cancer and results of any mammograms or previous biopsies
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions, previous surgeries, drug allergies and medical treatments, including current medications, vitamins and herbal supplements, as well as alcohol and tobacco use
- Discuss general and individual risk factors, as well as potential complications
During this time, we encourage you to be completely candid with your surgeon to help ensure the best possible outcome. If it is decided that breast mastopexy is right for you, photographs will need to be taken for your medical record.
Drs. Berry and Kunkel are board certified and members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Why is this important?
Make an Appointment with a Skilled Cosmetic Surgeon
For more information about breast mastopexy, or to make an appointment with one of our specialists, please call 918-502-7175.
You may also find the following video from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons helpful.
3D animated video of breast lift surgery