The highly skilled cosmetic surgeons at Warren Clinic Plastic Surgery
specialize in breast augmentation surgery, also known as breast implant surgery or augmentation mammaplasty. This procedure involves using implants to fulfill a patient's desire for fuller breasts or to restore volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy.
Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
There are many factors to discuss when considering breast implant surgery. Warren Clinic Plastic Surgery's expert and attentive team, led by Paul A. Berry, M.D., and Kevin P. Kunkel, M.D., is here to help you make an informed and confident decision. During an initial consultation, they'll take the time to:
- Explore why you're considering breast augmentation surgery and the desired outcome, taking into account your specific condition and lifestyle and personal preferences
- Explain what to expect before and after the procedure
- Review any family history of breast cancer and results of any mammograms or previous biopsies
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions, previous surgeries, drug allergies and medical treatments, including current medications, vitamins and herbal supplements, as well as alcohol and tobacco use
- Discuss general and individual risk factors, as well as potential complications
During this time, we encourage you to be completely candid with your surgeon to help ensure the best possible outcome.
Drs. Berry and Kunkel are board certified and members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Why is this important?
Make an Appointment with a Skilled Cosmetic Surgeon
For more information about breast implant surgery, or to make an appointment with one of our specialists, please call 918-502-7175.
You may also find the following video from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons helpful. 3D animated video of a breast augmentation procedure